Friday, September 5, 2014

Revisting my personal web sphere

Hi,
Last couple of years have been pretty life changing. Right from marrying off my sister, to my own marriage, an adorable kid and then changes at the job. Not that I have been overwhelmed by all these changes but changes demand attention. When that happens, all of us know what part of ours takes the worst hit. Yep! Its recreation.

Yes there are Twitter, Facebook and Google but those are like streams that carry content along at a mighty pace. So much so that it is missed in a blink. Then there are blogs that you slowly nurture and build with your ideas or life events or activities. In a way, these are a manifestation of our other self or selves that are not evident when we are the part of a crowd or a rat-race.

So now after so many days, finally it seems that life has let her leash loose just a little bit so that I can (re)connect with my own little web space. Going through some of the content I put up here in the past couple of years, it seems very amusing and sometimes a bit stupid too thinking what I have been putting down up here.

Most interesting bit was a review of my own bike that I submitted to a magazine and it has received so much attention over the years that I am overwhelmed. Here is a link for he curious guys out there.

I have got lots of notes to put down so there will be more stuff soon on my Black-Pearls and an interesting project that I made when I did not like the stuff available in the markets. You will find he project in list of my other projects when completed.

See you guys soon! Have a great time and weekend and life ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment