Monday, March 14, 2011

Got my copy of 'Pages of Life'

The Pages of Life is a publication, a collection of poems authored by an emerging literary personality, Amritbir Kaur who happens to be an online friend of mine as well. Lucky me!

A review of the publication was also published in The Sunday Tribune on 27th Feb. Read it here.

Now it sounds a  bit odd for a Software Engineer to read an anthology of poems. I have never been good at comprehending poetry of this level of maturity and depth. Twinkling little stars, and falling London Bridge is another matter altogether. :-)

I think it will be a great experience trying to relate to the thoughts of a poetess so accomplished in her field. Let us see if I am able to gain some fruit in this garden of deep rooted thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment