Monday, March 14, 2011

Should let the steam off. But can't!

Hi there!
These are one of those days when 24 hours in a day and 60 mins in an hour seem just too less. There is so much to do in the next month that I am already feeling overwhelmed. Now that is not work related. That, I am already used to. It is what comes after the final bell rings at the office that the ordeal begins.

Reason? Self assigned goals, some related to academics and others related to just upgrading myself for the career goals. Why do the guyz at Redmond keep on inventing??

Some unhealthy tendons, owing to my participation in recent sports is restricting me from the lovely evening jogs also add to the steam. Another favorite stress buster gone. Gym is also on hold for a while to save time for other more important things. So how to let the steam off? Maybe meditation.

However, it is not going to last more than a month and then I shall be off to a relieving routine..sighhhhh. Till then I need to keep my nerves together and focus!

Ciao guyz , got to study!
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment